Banking & Payments Strategy & Advisory Services
Are you a trusted advisor for $10B+ Asset Sized Banks and Credit Unions who enjoys the thrill of the hunt? If so, this could be a great next step in your career! This is your chance utilize your extensive network of C-level executives at tier-1 financial institutions throughout the United States to sell consulting engagements that improve efficiency and drive cost savings related to Vendor Contract Negotiation/Selection (Payment Network, Processor, Digital/Core) and Payments Advisory/Strategy. Typically, clients are able to save/generate an average of ~$1MM for every $1B they hold in assets. This is an expansion role with a firm growing at 20%+ YoY with little to no attrition, and a world class culture and team – truly a rare opportunity! If you’re a well-connected business development executive with proven success closing deals with large financial institutions, this could be a great fit for you.
The role of the Business Development Executive is to live the company’s Core Values and build relationships with regional and superregional banks. You must have a strong history of closing deals and producing at high levels within the financial services Industry, with strong communication skills and the ability to build trusted and long-lasting relationships. Extensive travel is required but also the ability to lead and take ownership of working in a remote environment. Strong existing relationships are a plus.
- Develop new business opportunities, build relationships, and hit sales targets
- Build relationships with target prospects and identify needs consistent with the firm’s services
- As relationships are established, work with practice area leaders to advance opportunities and close deals
- Translate visions and goals into realistic long- and short-range plans
- Proactively identify initiatives that promote structure and growth
- Build brand awareness
- Strategize new ways to grow existing partnerships
- Attend trade shows, events, etc.
- Manage to a sales quota and expense budget
- Other duties that are reasonable within the area of expertise
- Business to business sales experience required (within the consulting industry preferred)
- Deep network among regional / superregional bank clients
- Executive presence and ability to interact with and influence senior people within an organization
- Advanced presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred
- 10+ years of sales achievement
- Solid track record in business development within the financial services industry
- Strong bank and credit union C-Level relationships