Core & Digital Banking & Payments Advisory Services
This is your chance to join an award-winning, growth-oriented consulting firm that will put you in a position to deliver meaningful work for clients, without excessive layers of bureaucracy. As a Senior Consultant, reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead, manage, and advise financial institution clients in all aspects of client engagements in collaboration with the project team. You will specialize in contract reviews and negotiations, analytical assessments, industry research and data mining, strategy development and implementation, client advisory support functions, development of client deliverables, presentation of results and recommendations to C-Level Executives, and report to internal leadership. You will oversee multiple client engagements at once, all with time sensitive deadlines, so your time management and organizational skills are critical. Knowledge of Core Processing Platforms and experience in technology evaluations is ideal, as you will execute the delivery of consulting engagements related to Core/Digital Banking platform selection, implementation & conversion processes. In this role, you will also participate in business development efforts, outline scope of work documents for prospective client projects, and articulate the firm’s subject matter expertise to potential clients. Continuing education and sharpening of skills with ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environment is critical. Travel is required, around 25%.
- Oversee and lead client facing engagements
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling
- Develop client deliverables in support of client engagements
- Identify and implement opportunities to generate financial and operational efficiencies
- Perform 3rd party vendor evaluations and negotiations on behalf of clients
- Assist in development, communication, and implementation of strategic initiatives for clients
- Provide effective written and verbal recommendations to clients
- Support business development efforts providing subject matter expertise to prospective clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills focused on financial information.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely without daily oversight.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with focus on financial strategies.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), NetSuite, and other related financial systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline such as finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling with client facing responsibilities
- MBA, JD, CPA, or equivalent work experience will be an asset