Payments Advisory Services for Banks & Fintechs
This is your chance to join an award-winning, growth-oriented consulting firm that has doubled revenue and headcount over the past 5 years and is on track to double again within the next 3 years. In this role, you will utilize your analytical skillset to deliver client engagements focused on helping leading financial services companies develop business strategies, identify and implement opportunities to improve business operations, and adapt to changing market conditions.
Working in teams of 3-5 colleagues, you will gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, and conduct market research and financial analyses to assist with the development of client recommendations. If you are an analytical problem-solver who wants to work with top level talent and gain valuable experience and exposure to a variety of leading banks and fintech companies as you help with strategic initiatives, this could be a great place to grow and take your career to the next level.
Analysts work in teams with colleagues and play an active role in all aspects of the client engagement. You will have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. Senior Analysts will need to be capable of supporting multiple simultaneous projects with time sensitive deadlines and be able to travel as necessary.
This is an entry level position through which qualified candidates will develop the skill set required for a long-term career within the company. During the first few years with the firm, Analysts will serve in a supportive role on multiple client engagements and work with other colleagues and clients in the financial services industry. Once Analysts demonstrate the requisite skills to advance, they typically transition into more senior roles.
- Identify and implement opportunities to generate financial and operational efficiencies
- Assist leading financial services companies develop their business strategies
- Support all project related deliverables
- Gather and analyze data and information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and assist with the development of client recommendations.
- Perform market research, create financial analyses, and develop client deliverables in support of senior team members for client engagements.
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
- Ability to present financial information
- Working knowledge of financial strategies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in NetSuite, Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other related financial systems
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling