This is your opportunity to develop, manage, and grow a portfolio of lending products. You will direct and oversee product development and management with industry research, customer needs assessment, market opportunities, evolving technology, and competitive analysis. You will manage the strategy and execution of product roadmaps, design, launch, and marketing to provide customer delight and bottom-line results with each product.
- Manage the product strategic design and tactical activities to ensure successful products.
- Design and maintain product roadmaps.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure consistent and scalable product solutions.
- Direct market research with industry resources and meetings with customers prospects. Monitor market conditions, competition, and trends.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and key advisor for the organization and its partners and prospects Lending Industry development.
- Develop and present business cases that identify market requirements and recommend product construct, pricing, and positioning to gain support and approval for new product opportunities and enhancements to existing products, services and technology.
- Define business requirements and drive Agile product development with cross-organizational teamwork.
- Develop and maintain thorough product documentation.
- Work with project management, business resources, and development counterparts to define product release requirements.
- Partner with Marketing to define go-to-market strategy, and to drive understanding of product positioning, pricing, key benefits, and target customers.
- Develop and implement company-wide and business unit go-to-market plan, as you work with all departments to execute.
- Analyze and recommend potential business to business partner relationships for the product.
- Manage and cultivate positive relationships with department staff and support teams throughout company. Coordinate training of staff on managed products and services.
- Participate in budget planning and analysis for Lending Products.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 - 8 years related experience in consumer lending, credit, and payments products
- Strong understanding of credit & lending products, solutions & technology
- Well-connected in the industry
- Able to perform research and assess impact and trends
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ready to implement concepts, ideas, and plans
- Excited about working in a flexible, constantly changing environment
- Strong collaborator and team player as well as a proven individual contributor
Principal Consultant:Schedule a Call with Corbin