VP Business Development
Prepaid Card Issuing Partnerships
Join one of the top Prepaid Card Issuing Banks in this high-profile role as the first point of contact for new potential clients and partners! This is an opportunity to develop new business as you answer, qualify and nurture incoming leads and referrals from the bank’s Processor, Card Network, and Venture Capital Investment Firm partnerships, then pitch internal stakeholders on qualified potential client partnership opportunities and put together very customized proposals, taking into account the risk, complexity, required resources and financial returns for each potential deal. You will work primarily with C-suite and Treasury executives of companies who seek card Issuing and Sponsorship relationships for Prepaid Cards and Virtual Accounts, many of which are in the Healthcare, Insurance, Neobanking, and Real Time Payments verticals. About 75% of your time will be focused on developing new business, with the other 25% focused on renegotiating and renewing contracts with existing clients. If you have experience in prepaid and are an independent and driven individual who is effective at communicating with senior executives, navigating political environments, and representing yourself as an engaged ambassador of your organization, this could be an excellent fit for you.