For the performance driven digital marketing team, creative optimization is all about driving qualified CTRs and high value landing page conversions. Working closely with marketing managers, the brand creative team and marketing research, you will define the creative strategy, drive the ideation of new concepts, develop those concepts with internal and external agencies, and then work closely with marketing managers to ensure they are executed properly in market to drive customer acquisition for prepaid debit cards, which enable consumers to make purchases, pay bills, secure reservations, and shop online without needing a traditional bank account, a credit history or access to a credit card.
- Strategy Development – Work with key stakeholders to define short and long term creative vision for acquisition marketing channels including search, display, social, content, video, and landing pages.
- Brief Development and presentation – Gather requirements from marketing managers to develop a brief which will be used to communicate goals and requirements to internal or external agencies.
- Project Management – Manage the creative development though the lifecycle from brief through asset delivery, including agency management, stakeholder edits, legal and bank reviews, execution, and analysis.
- Test plan coordination – Work with marketing managers to ensure new creative is tested effectively in market. Define control groups, test cells, and success metrics; manage and track performance, coordinate multi-channel campaigns as necessary.
- Executive Presentations – Present results of larger tests and campaigns to leadership team on a regular basis. Identify and document key learnings, best practices, and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years in digital direct marketing with a focus on campaigns that drive revenue and strong program ROI
- Agency management experience
- Strong project management and creative production experience
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Diplomacy and ability to build consensus -- you will be the point person for consolidating all stakeholder feedback
- Excellent understanding of digital adverting channels including search, social, display, video and content marketing
- Strong digital measurement and analytic expertise.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high level of accountability – the ability to take the campaign start to finish
- Familiarity with direct mail marketing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, where resourcefulness and initiative are highly rewarded
- Knowledge of relevant online analytics tools
- Detail focused with proven ability to execute and implement acquisition programs